The season of the Spanish championship has come to an end, and it is time to assess the performance of the teams in the international arena. The main contenders for the title are Atletico and Leipzgigs. The team of Diego Simeone has already managed to win the La Liga title for the second time in a row. The previous time it was the team of Ernesto Valverde who won the title.
In the domestic arena, the team has been quite successful, too. The club has already won the Copa del Rey and the Copas de Oro. The latter trophy is the most prestigious of the CopAs.
The team of Simeones has been playing well in the Champions League, too, and the club has been in the top 4 for a long time. This season, the club managed to reach the quarterfinals of the tournament. The last time the team was in the same position was in 2002.
The main favorites of the season are:
1. Atletico. The La Liga champion has already played in the Europa League, and this fact will be very important for the team.
2. Leipolz. The German team is not only a favorite of the domestic championship, but also of the international stage. The coach of the team, Niko Kovac, has already led the team to the quarter-finals of both the Champions and Europa League.
3. Valencia. The Catalans have a good lineup and are capable of winning the title in the domestic and international arenas.
4. Sevilla. The Meringues are also a favorite, but the coach, Diego Sánchez, has not been able to bring the team any results.
5. Real Madrid. The capital club has a good squad, and many of its players have already won a lot of trophies.
6. Barcelona. The Blau Granas have a long history of winning La Liga and Champions League trophies, and they are ready to fight for the champion title. However, the main favorite of this season is the Catalan club.
7. At the end of the championship, the Meringue will be in the leading position in the standings.
8. Liverpool. The Reds are one of the main favorites in the English Premier League, as well as in the EPL.
9. Manchester City. The Citizens have a strong squad, which is capable of performing at the highest level.
10. Bayern. The Munich team has already been in a leading position for several years, and now the team is ready to defend its title.
There are no less than 8 teams in La Liga that are capable to challenge Atletico for the most coveted trophy. The following teams are in the lead:
* Manchester City;
The Meringes are also in the first line.
However, the most dangerous rivals of the club are:
In this case, the Eibar team is also in a good position.
All the live scores of the matches of the La liga can be found on the website of sports statistics. Here, you will find only reliable information, which will allow you to make the most profitable decisions.
Live football scores are available 24/7, so you will not miss anything important.
Team of Sánches
The coach of Valencia, Diego Sanchez, has been able not only to keep his team in the La League, but to also get to the Champions league zone. The Spanish team has a very good lineup, which allows it to play at the top level. The squad of Sanchez is very strong, and its players are able to perform at the maximum level. The coach has managed to get the team into the Champions club, and he has managed it in a very short time.
This season, Valencia has a lot to prove, as it has already lost to Barcelona in the Coples. The Catalan club has not managed to keep its leading position, and at the end, the coach of Meringo has managed the team in a comfortable way.
Atletico has been a leader of the European football for a very long time, and even the team that started playing in the Primera in the 90s has not lost to the Atletico team. The fans of the capital club are very interested in the team’s performance, and you can always find out the latest news on the team website.
You can always follow the development of events on the sports statistics website, where only reliable data is available.
Main Favorites of the Season
The most important thing for the fans of Atletico is to see the performance in the Spanish Cup. The first round of the competition was quite successful for the club, as the team managed to defeat Granada. The game was very close, and Atletico had the upper hand in the end.
It is important to note that the team did not lose points in the game, and was able to take the lead in the second half. This is an important advantage that the club will need in the next rounds.